“I can’t find some of my photos that were previously saved on my phone’s SD card. Is there any feasible solution to get my photos back?”
As a friend asked me this, I realized that a lot of people still don’t know how to recover photos from SD card, but there are numerous ways to recover your lost, deleted, or inaccessible photos from SD card. Not just that, you can also perform photo recovery on any other storage unit like memory card, external hard disk, pen drive, etc. In this guide, I will tell you how to get recover deleted photos from SD card and other sources in no time.
Common reasons for losing photos on SD card
Before we learn how to recover deleted photos from a computer or an SD card, it is crucial to know what could have caused this issue. This will help you prevent a situation like this in future.
- If you have removed your SD card unexpectedly while it is still being in use, then it can lead to data loss.
- In case if your phone or computer has been infected by virus, then it can be transferred to your SD card and corrupt it.
- Sometimes, the excessive use of a single card on multiple devices can also corrupt it.
- There might be an issue with the drivers or formatting of the SD card as well.
- Too often, users might end up accidentally deleting their photos on SD card or format it by mistake.
- A third-party app can also corrupt your SD card storage at times and make your photos inaccessible.The best solution to recover photos from an SD card
If you are looking for a user-friendly, secure, and fast solution to recover your photos, then simply give Wondershare Recoverit Photo Recovery a try. A highly advanced data recovery tool, it can extract the lost or inaccessible media content on your SD card. Not just to perform digital image recovery, it can also recover songs and videos too. Users can learn how to get deleted pictures on their SD card or any other connected storage unit. It also yields exceptional results to retrieve data on the internal hard drive of a computer too.
To make things easier for its users, Wondershare has also released a free version of the tool. Using it, anyone can do photo recovery of up to 10 files (no size limits). Though, to recover more files, a professional version can be bought. Here are some of the major features of the photo recovery software.
- The software provides exceptional results so that users can perform image recovery without any technical knowledge.
- The free version can be used to recover a maximum of 10 files without any size limits.
- It can do picture recovery of all the common formats like PNG, JPEG, RAW, BMP, TIFF, and more.
- Users can first preview the extracted photos and later restore the photos of their choice.
- It can do disk photo recovery on any internal partition. Also, users can recover deleted photos from SD card, pen drives, external hard disks, and other sources.
From lost partition to virus attack and corrupt storage to accidental deletion, it can be used to restore lost data in all kinds of scenarios.
How to get deleted pictures from an SD Card or other sources?
Using Wondershare Recoverit Photo Recovery, you can easily learn how to recover all deleted photos. You can first download it on your Windows or Mac system by visiting its website. There is a free version of the tool as well that you can try beforehand.
Step 1: Select a location to scan
Firstly, unmount your SD card from your camera or phone and connect it to your computer. Launch the application on your computer and from the list of the connected devices, choose your SD card. In the same way, you can also connect and choose your pen drive, hard disk, or any other source.
Step 2: Scan the source
This will commence the scanning of data on the selected source. Simply wait for a while as Recoverit Photo Recovery would perform image recovery on your SD card.
Step 3: Preview and restore photos
In the end, the interface will display the results of the digital image recovery process. You can preview the recovered photos here, select multiple photos, and directly restore them to a safe location.
By following this smart approach, you can easily recover deleted photos and videos on any source. One of the best things about Recoverit Photo Recovery is that it offers a free version to restore up to 10 photos too. You can give it a try and share this guide with your friends as well to teach them how to get deleted pictures back in minutes.
Partner Content: This article is sponsored by Wondershare Recoverit Photo Recovery.Share this article via: