This episode of the Tech Legal Matters podcast is a recording from the World Cyber Security Summit - Africa Edition 2020. The event was successful in bringing in fresh narratives, innovative ideas, and awareness on key areas such as cyber threat intelligence, data governance, data privacy, and cyber regulations across Africa.
A cross-industry panel discussion on cybersecurity trends for enterprises in 2020. The panel discussed several cybersecurity trends and topics that affected businesses during 2020 including:
- Creating an effective endpoint security strategy.
- Cyber Threat Management (CTM): Enabling early identification of threats, data-driven situational awareness, accurate decision making, and timely threat mitigating actions.
- Establishing a Zero-Trust Security framework to protect enterprise data and prevent unauthorized access to the network.
- The Impact of Coronavirus on Cyber Security: How the response to COVID-19 has increased cyber risk?
The discussion was moderated by Daniel Adaramola, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Unity Bank PLC, Nigeria, and it featured the following panelists:
- Ezekiel Mukanga, Head of Information Technology, Zimbabwe Stock Exchange, Zimbabwe
- Hisham Mohamed Aly, Chief Information Security Officer, Emirates NBD Egypt, Egypt
- Peter Hunguru, Head of Information Communication and Technology, Zimbabwe National Road Administration (ZINARA), Zimbabwe
- Faheem Ali, Chief Risk Officer, Musoni, Kenya
Cybersecurity trends for enterprises podcast notes
Subcribe to Tech Legal MattersShare this via:
Get notified of new episodes exploring cybersecurity, privacy, and data protection and other similar topics at the intersection of technology and the law.