The “responsible party”, as referred to in South Africa's Protection of Personal Information Act No. 4 of 2013 (“POPIA”) is iAfrikan Media (Pty) Limited situated at 10 Van Beek Street, Maboneng, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. All queries in regard to the protection of personal information may be directed to [email protected].
Data and information we collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our online publication – iAfrikan.com. This includes information provided at the time of signing up to be a Premium Member, subscribing to our newsletters, responding to content on social media, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion on our publication or through our social media channels, or when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes.
- Details of any transactions you perform through our publication.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but are not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access.